Lost & Found

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

His Loving Kindness

I gave up on you so many times thinking you will never win

So many times I fell short and had to give in

Your grace and mercy keep me ever watchful

Your loving kindness is oh so beautiful

You picked me and carried me farther then I could ever walk

You dusted me off and smiled at me as you proceeded to talk

You told me if a new dawning that would enter into my life

That even though he laid His own down for me it would not keep me from strife

But He did promise me that He was there for me through thick and thin

And to truly find Him I need look within

He said He would return one day with arms outstretched

But now within my heart His LOVE is forever etched
posted by SmoochieLou at 10:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home